Our global team of authorized distributors are the front line in delivering our vision of a clean and abundant solar powered future. Although we are spread around the world we share a commitment to helping ordinary homes and businesses take control of their energy. This requires a continuous search for new opportunities to develop our solar knowledge and skills and the ability to apply them in new situations. If this sounds like a passion that you share, please get in touch to find out how you can become part of the team.
Become an Authorized Distributor
World Class Solar Components
- Independently Certified Quality Control
- Certified to Withstand Extreme Weather Conditions
- Guaranteed 25 Year Lifespan
- Simple to Install
- Minimal Maintenance
- Custom Solutions Available
Sustainable Business Model
- Stable Cash Flow
- Minimal Inventory
- Engineering and Logistic Support
- Growing Worldwide Demand
- Government Support Available in many territories
- ISO Certified Transparent Manufacturing
- Thorough Quality Control
- Fulfillment Services
- International Logistics Management
- Spotless Record of No Freight Damage and No Product Recalls
Our distributors are never on their own, we are always there for them providing a full range of support services.
We work in the background to provide the up-to-date knowledge and tools that they need to become world class solar providers.
- Shipping and Fulfillment Services
- 7 Day Lead Times Available
- Real-Time Cargo Tracking
- Regular Product Promotions
- Local Search Engine Optimization
- Point of Sale Advertising Materials
- Company listing on our database of authorized suppliers
We will handle any possible warranty claimsand take responsibility for repairs and replacements where necessary.
All of our distributors have completed our photovoltaic solar training syllabus. This is designed to keep us all up to date with best practices in this fast moving industry.
By the time they are certified, we are confident that they will treat our products and our customers the with the professionalism and integrity that they deserve.
Photovoltaic Solar Training
- Introduction to Solar Technologies
- Components of a Solar Power System
- Characteristics of On Grid and Off Grid Systems
- Solar Leading Warranties
- Introduction to Solar Power System Design
- Operating and Maintaining a Solar Power System
- Solar Business Model